The Best Tech Companies For Remote Jobs In 2021 According To Glassdoor
- Glassdoor shows 3,937 companies in the middle of a hiring surge during Covid-19, 960 of which are in information technology.
- Leading software companies going through a hiring surge right now include Aha! Software, Appen, Clevertech, CrowdStrike, Datadog, Dataiku, Fastly, Hashicorp, Leidos, Liveops, Netskope, Proofpoint, Rackspace, Zapier and Zendesk.
- Modern Tribe, Dataiku, Zapier, PartnerCentric, Slack, Fuse, ScienceLogic and SAP are the highest rated companies by their employees on Glassdoor who offer remote jobs today.
- Between Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn and Monster, there are over 16,500 open remote-based software technical professional jobs available today. Companies with open, remote-based solutions include Aha!, Box, Cloudera, DemandBase, Jobot, Red Hat, NTT Data, Salesforce and many others.
- Freshworks currently has 161 openings, the majority of which are remote. Check out their open positions here on Glassdoor.
- GitLab alone has 79 remote full-time positions open today and is widely considered a leader in creating a productive, positive remote working culture, with 88% of employees saying they would recommend the company to a friend.
These and many other useful insights are based on comparing the leading tech companies who offer remote, work-from-home job positions by their Glassdoor scores. Leading tech companies are ranked on the percentage of employees who would recommend their company to a friend and the percent of employees who approve of the CEO. The total number of open job positions by company is in the third column of the table. Hiring companies of note include the following:
PowerToFly has had an impressive growth year and is the go-to remote job search engine for women professionals. The company was launched in 2014 by Milena Berry and Katharine Zaleski to connect Fortune 500 companies, startups and growing companies with women looking to work for businesses that value gender diversity and inclusion. PowerToFly’s number of available remote jobs has soared from 994 earlier this year to over 2,500 open remote positions today. 94% of employees would recommend working at PowerToFly to a friend and 93% approve of their CEOs.
The best tech companies for remote jobs in 2021 table is shown below. You can download the original Excel data set here. Please click on the image to expand it for easier reading.
- Angelist has 2,700 enterprise software-related remote positions on their website today with companies including Auth0, Arctic Wolf Networks, Confluent, Couchbase, HackerOne, Slack, MindTickle, MongoDB, Sendoso, Tanium and many others.
- FlexJobs has 5,566 remote-based software jobs that include full-time, part-time and freelance positions. Open positions include Senior Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Product Managers, Project Managers, Full Stack Developers and more.
- Remotive provides a curated list of 192 startups, many of which have open remote-based positions on December 1, 2020.
- StackOverflow has 815 open remote-based job positions available today, including Canonical (39 open jobs), Octane AI, Shield AI and many others.
- Torch Capital’s Talent Connect Portal has 980 positions open today, including several from DoubleVerify, Electric, Lexis Nexis, Nexon America, Shopify, Tesla and others.
- Working Nomads site currently has 11,216 remote, work-from-home development jobs advertised. There are also 2,021 marketing, 1,922 management, 1,873 system administration, 1,592 design and 1,164 sales remote, work-from-home job postings.